As a brand new mom, I have learned that time is truly of the essence! I created a simple and quick recipe for homemade granola bars that is tasty and nutritious. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
What you will need:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups steel cut outs
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon Agave
- Trail mix
- Cookie tray
- Combine blueberries, oats, bananas and Agave
- Mash together
- Flatten out mixture onto a cookie tray (make sure it is not too thick and that it touches all edges)
- Add your favorite trail mix
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Let cool
- Cut into squares and enjoy with a warm cup of tea!