Summer is here! The last thing we want to do is spend a lot of time doing our hair when we can enjoy the great weather. I have a quick and easy way to get summer beach waves, which are my favorite! So flawless and easy, they make it look like I am putting in way more effort than I am.
1. Hair Clip
3. 1′ Curling Iron
4. Flexible Hairspray
Estimated Time: 10-15 min depending on how long or thick the hair is.
1. Create a middle part and separate the hair in two sections, right and left.
2. Clip the right section out of the way.
3. Starting from the back of the head, gather a two inch section of hair.
4. Wrap this hair vertically around the curling iron going away from the face.
5. Continue for the rest of the left side, then repeat process over on the right side.
6. Run your fingers through the hair, breaking up the curls a bit.
7. Spritz a little bit a flexible hairspray over the waves to keep the shape.