We all have our favorite summer go-to look: something simple, quick and easy. I, for one, would rather have a quick, well put together look than anything with fussy details on these sunny days! I tend to veer away from dark colors and pinks due to my natural surface redness. I don’t like to draw more attention to it by adding a soft pink. I want my “natural flushed” look to be more peachy. I also don’t like a lot of product on my skin, especially in the heat. Simple is better when summer comes for product and time!
I created this “little peach” look just for those summer days. It is sun kissed yet complete. The color schemes are good for any skin tone and a little eye shadow tweaking can change the look from day to night.
What I used:
1. NARS Tinted Moisturizer
2. NYX Matte Finishing Powder
3. Stila Convertible Color (color: gladiola)
4. Anastasia Eyeshadow Fresh (all over), Orange Soda (lid), Soft Peach (crease)
5. Too Faced Bronzer Sun Bunny
6. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
7. Honest Beauty Lip Crayon (color: Sheer Blossom Kiss)
Give it a try! Let us know what spin you put on this look to make it your own.