Braids are an easy go-to hairstyle. Whether your hair is clean or dirty, a braid can vamp up any ‘do, especially with the help of some dry shampoo. I am always looking for new ways to do my hair because I don’t always like it down. I have seen a lot of the side swept French braid on red carpets this year so I thought I would give it a try.
Inspiration look: Petra Nemcova, Cannes Film Festival 2015
1. Brush your hair to make sure all knots and tangles are out.
2. Part hair either down the middle or a deep part, which is by the temple bone.
3. Clip the right side to keep it separate.
4. Start braiding the left side in a traditional French braiding style.
5. Braid the hair wrapping to the back side. Stop once you reach the middle of the back neck.
6. Use a small clear rubber band to tie off the braid.
7. Curl the right side of the hair in any curling style you wish.
8. Use two bobby pins and pin the braid on the back of the head, under the curled hair.
9. Use two pins in an X shape for a more secure hold.
10. Spray with a light a finishing spray and you’re DONE!
You are ready to go out!!