Halloween is here and so comes the fun decor! I’m always one for DIY projects and anything shabby chic. After long hours of Pinterest searching, from which I have found some amazing fall sweaters, I picked three amazing projects I can’t wait to tackle.
CANDLE & CORN:
– Popcorn kernals
– Tall white/ivory candle
– Clear tall vase
– Straw ribbon
– Place the candle in the middle of the glass vase
– Pour popcorn kernels around the candle
– Measure the ribbon and cut into three strips. Tie around vase into a bow.
WHITE PUMPKIN LOVE:
– White/ivory pumpkin
– Rubbing alcohol and/or soap
– Gold or metallic permanent marker pen
– Wipe pumpkin clean with either rubbing alcohol or soap, let dry.
– Use metallic marker pen to write or stencil personalized words such as fall, love, laugh, welcome, etc.
– Rubber snake, either find a white one or paint one white
– Glass dome